Sunday, December 8, 2013

More about Central Library parking

I saw an interesting article in the Saturday Dec. 7 San Diego Union about the underground parking.

The parking management company, ABM Management, is running the parking concession for cost with all of the profit going to the library! ABM is running the parking for 11.5% of the revenue with 88.5% going to the library. This could mean as much as $730,000 income for the library's budget.It still hurts the patron's wallet but at least we know that the money is not just going directly into the city coffers.

The first hour of parking is free with library validation. The parking validation is available on the library first floor. After the first hour the rate is $1.25 per each 20 minutes or part thereof up to a maximum of $21 per day.

4 comments:

  1. If you are looking for such kind of parking solution then we are here. We also provides custom system according to client requirements.

    Parking Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete